How to enrol at a class
* Click on our venues page to find your nearest class
* No need to pre-book for our classes
* Dress in loose fitting clothing suitable for the class
* Come along 15 minutes prior to the class start time
* Pay your fee to the class administrator
All new students are permitted to train for up to 4 weeks before purchasing their karate equipment
LINKS KARATE KAI APPROVED EQUIPMENT
All training equipment must be purchased through the club and must be Links Karate approved to be worn in all lessons. All equipment can be ordered at any Links Karate session. i.e. GI/SUIT, BADGE, GLOVES, GUM SHIELD and KARATE LICENCE
Our classes build strength, endurance, flexibility and coordination, and foster an overall sense of well-being.
Regardless of whether you want to become a competitor, learn self-defence techniques or simply become more physically fit, this program will help you achieve your goal. You develop increased endurance and muscle tone, improve balance, quicker reflexes, increased flexibility and most importantly, a greater sense of well-being. Keep in mind that no previous experience is required.
Our Karate classes give you the ability to gain self-confidence and improve your physical and mental capacities.
Physical Benefits of Karate
* Increased cardiovascular fitness
* Improved Muscle Tone
* Boosted Energy
* Increased Flexibility
Mental Benefits of Karate
* Lower stress levels
* High self-esteem
* Better concentration and focus
* Emotional Satisfaction