Tigers 3 – 5 years
How to enrol your child at a class
* Click on our venues page to find your nearest class
* No need to pre-book for our classes
* Dress your child in loose fitting clothing suitable for the class
* Come along 15 minutes prior to the class start time
* Pay your fee to the class administrator
All new students are permitted to train for up to 4 weeks before purchasing their karate equipment
LINKS KARATE KAI APPROVED EQUIPMENT
All training equipment must be purchased through the club and must be Links Karate approved to be worn in all lessons. All equipment can be ordered at any Links Karate session. i.e. GI/SUIT, BADGE, GLOVES, GUM SHIELD and KARATE LICENCE
The Links Tigers Program was designed specifically for children ages 3-5 years old. In the Links Tigers Program, your child will learn and grow in a process that accommodates their skills and abilities. They will train with other children in their age group, and will not be distracted by older classmates. Your child will feel comfortable and more capable of achieving excellence. They are at an age where the more special they feel, the harder they will try. We believe the time between the ages of 3 and 5 are the MOST IMPORTANT and CRITICAL years of a child’s development. Our Links Tigers Program will enhance POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT in a FUN, SAFE and MOTIVATING WAY.
This Program’s skill requirements are composed of not only PHYSICAL but MENTAL benefits GUARANTEED to make your child PHYSICALLY STRONGER and MENTALLY PREPARED.
The Links Tigers Program is structured on a rotational curriculum that teaches 8 very important skills. The 8 advanced skills selected for the Links Tigers Program were broken down into specific requirements that each student will tackle at every belt level. This means your child will be sharper, more focused, and better developed physically, mentally, emotionally and socially than a child who does not participate in a program strategically designed like the Links Tigers Program.
Here are the 8 advanced skills broken down in the Links Tigers Program definition:
– your child will learn how to focus all of their attention to the task at hand while committing themselves to learning and growing.
– your child will learn how to face challenges presented to them, knowing that the challenges will be difficult to complete. They will learn how to face challenges alone and with peers.
– your child will learn how to overcome fear and nervousness through training that initially seems intimidating.
– your child will learn how to perform their martial arts skills with strong effort and attitude.
– your child will learn the components of speed and how to control their balance, body posture and technique.
– your child will learn the mechanics that govern movement and how it plays a role when they are jumping, dodging and moving about quickly.
– your child will learn the fundamental components of good technique, which will make them great athletes.
– your child will enhance their memory through fun and educational drills.
Complete education of these 8 skills will help your child be the best they possible can be at the age of development. They will advance to the top of their age group while they learn and have fun. You and your child will not regret the adventure you are about to undertake.